This Is How Many TImes Y'all Visited Chamillitary Musik!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah [3 Disk] [2004] [Grouprip] (Mixtape)



Info:
Mixtape Messiah is a mixtape by Houston rapper Chamillionaire (aka King Koopa), and was released on February 15th, 2004 through Chamillitary records. The mixtape features a massive 60+ tracks over three CDs. This triple mixtape is the longest and best selling mixtape in Texas history.

The first CD of Mixtape Messiah is dedicated to dissing Mike Jones, the Dipset rapper, the second CD features tracks from the first and third CDs chopped and screwed by OG Ron C, and the third CD mostly features collaborations with members of The Color Changin' Click.
________________________________

Track Listing:

DISC ONE:
1. I'm Da King
2. Shut Up Interlude
3. You Got Wrecked
4. New Name Interlude
5. Who They Want
6. I Mean That There
7. Run You Out The Game
8. Not Friendly
9. Roll Call
10. Talk Show Interlude
11. Gun Smoke
12. Drag Em' In The River (Rasaq)
13. What Would You Do
14. Switch Styles
15. Body Rock
16. Step Into My Room
17. Answer Machine Interlude
18. I'm Busy
19. Put In Slow Motion
20. Screw Jams
21. I Had A Dream
22. The Truth
23. Bonus Track

DISC TWO:

1. I'm Da King Chopped & Screwed
2. Roll Call Chopped & Screwed
3. Im A Balla Chopped & Screwed
4. Who They Want Chopped & Screwed
5. On Yo Azz Chopped & Screwed
6. What Would You Do Chopped & Screwed
7. Pimp Drill Feat. C.C.C. Chopped & Screwed
8. I Mean That There Chopped & Screwed
9. Run You Out The Game Chopped & Screwed
10. Switch Styles Chopped & Screwed
11. I Had A Dream Chopped & Screwed
12. OG Ron C Guttamix Chopped & Screwed
13. Body Rock Chopped & Screwed
14. We On Fire Feat. The C.C.C. Chopped & Screwed
15. You Got Wrecked Chopped & Screwed
16. Not Friendly Chopped & Screwed
17. Gun Smoke Chopped & Screwed
18. Answer Machine Interlude Feat. OG Ron C Chopped & Screwed

DISC THREE:
1. Front To Back
2. Who I Be
3. Gun Smoke
4. We Gonna Ride
5. I Be Comin Down Screwed
6. Call Some Hoes
7. I Got Hoes Screwed
8. On Yo Azz
9. Texas Boys
10. Hey Lady
11. Pimp Drill
12. Panky Rang Interlude
13. Hurtin Em Bad
14. We On Fire
15. I'm A Balla
16. I Tip Down
17. Who They Want
18. Platinum Stars
19. Tippin' Slow
20. Still Tippin

Download MixTape Here

No comments:

Post a Comment