This Is How Many TImes Y'all Visited Chamillitary Musik!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

What Chamillionaire Thinks Of April Fools

According to Cham, April Fool's jokes are forbidden in his camp and could lead to an employee's termination.

"I actually don't have none man," Cham said about April Fools' pranks he has fallen victim to in the past. "People know me, I'm like the Grinch or Scrooge, I don't be rocking like that. I don't get a chance to even celebrate any holiday because I be working so much but [my crew] try, like, they don't try now but in the past they did. Some people almost got fired over some crazy stuff. I'm big with not liking anybody on my team lying, if anybody lies or plays, you're gone. Even if it's a joke, if you do it really well, you convinced me, then I'm gonna be scared that you're lying about some other stuff. One time they tried to do some birthday surprise for me and I was pissed. Like, I was pissed at everybody because it involved a lot of people on my team and I felt like they was lying to me but they thought they were trying to do something good, show appreciation to me but I was like, nah, I don't like surprises, so that stuff never really turns out really good with me. So they can do that April Fools' stuff, but just not with me." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment